Faucet InstructionsFor the Do-It-Yourselfer 


My water pipe broke and my house is FLOODING! 


Call 911 first, if they will not help, call your municipal water supplier; the phone number is on your bill. Call a trusted friend or neighbor. If you can, shut the main water supply off to house.



American Standard 


Delta Faucet     

Glacier Bay Faucets             

Grohe Faucet     

Kohler Faucets    


Pegasus Faucets 

Peerless Faucets  

Price Pfister