How do I clean sediment, dirt, rust or debris from my
1. Turn the water off to the faucet from under the
2. Open the faucet, there is still water pressure in the water
3. Remove the faucet handles; usually with a screwdriver or Allen
4. Unscrew a stem from the faucet.
5. Turn the water on just enough to clear and debris, and then turn
it back off.. You may want to place a towel behind the faucet, and a cup over the top of the stem
6. Replace the stem and handle, and then remove the next one and
follow the same procedure.
7. Remove the aerator from the end of the faucet spout. Turn on the
hot and cold water at the same time to blow out any remaining dirt or rust.
8. Clean the aerators screens under slow running
9. Replace the aerator.