How do I change a ceramic disc
1. Turn the water off to the faucet.
2. Remove the faucet handle.
3. Unscrew the faucet’s ceramic dice cartridge retaining nut.
4. Pull the cartridge out of the faucet; make a note of its position when you remove
5. Clean the inside of the faucet, removing and debris or sediment.
6. Install the new ceramic disc cartridge according to the faucet manufactures instructions;
some will require a special lubricant, usually silicon.
7. Screw the retaining nut back on by hand.
8. Replace the faucet handle.
9. Turn the water back on.
10. Test the
faucet for operation and leaks.