to Fix a Glacier Bay Builders 4 Inch Two Handle Lavatory Faucet w/Popup Diagram Link for Models F40C4201BNV,
7032EC-A8101, 7032EC-A8102, 7032EC-A8104 and 247-368
1. Turn the water
off under the sink before you start your faucet repair, and then open both faucets.
2. Block the sink drain by pulling up on
the pop-up assembly-RP40027 lift rod-RP40094.
3. Pop out the red index button-RP10004
and blue index button-RP10005 located under the faucet handles.
4. Loosen the handle setscrew-RP50098
inside the handle with a hex wrench.
5. Lift the handles off the handle
6. Unscrew the handle mounting screw with
a Phillips screwdriver.
7. Pull the hex-shaped handle
inverter-RP56044 of each faucet stem.
8. Loosen the bonnet nuts with a Crescent
wrench, and then finish removing them by hand.
9. Remove the plastic washer-RP64124 off
the top of the cartridge stem.
10. Pull the cartridges out of the faucet
11. Wipe the inside of the faucet
12. Spread plumber’s grease on the bottom
and sides of the new cartridges.
13. Insert the new red cartridge-RP20013
on the left side of the faucet.
14. Install the Glacier Bay blue
cartridge-RP20014 on the right side of the faucet.
15. Set the plastic washer-RP64124 on each
new faucet cartridge.
16. Spread a thin layer of plumber’s
silicone grease inside the bonnet nut-RP70193.
17. Screw the nuts on by hand, and secure
with the Crescent wrench.
18. Set a handle inverter on each faucet
19. Screw in the handle mounting screws
into each stem.
20. Install the handles on the screw and
21. Tighten the handle
22. Pop the index button back in the
faucet handles. Install the red index button on the right handle, and blue index button on the
23. Open the sink
24. Remove the aerator from the
25. Turn the water
26. Open the faucets slowly. Let the water
run a few seconds, turn the water back off.
27. Reinstall the faucet’s
28. Inspect you Glazier Bay Builder Series
faucet for leaks around the handles and spout.
Trouble Shooting Your Glacier Bay
There is water dripping from spout or
Tighten the bonnet nuts or replace the
My faucet handles keep turning all the way
Tighten the handle set screws, replace the handle inverters, or
replace the cartridges.
My whole faucet is moving, how can I secure
Tighten the faucet’s mounting nuts-RP56001 from under the
The stopper in the bottom of the sink will
not move up and down.
Pull the pop-up assembly’s horizontal stopper lift rod out of the
drain assembly. If it is broken or rusted off, you will need to replace it.
Water will not stop dripping from the faucet’s
Replace the cartridges. Call the manufacturer’s warranty phone number
and ask for parts free.
My Glacier Bay Builders Series faucet is discoloring, is there any
way to fix it?
No. You will need to call the Glacier Bay warranty number or the Home
Depot customer service line and ask for a new faucet. Glacier Bay faucets come with a limited lifetime