Glacier Bay Builder Widespread
Lavatory Faucet Mode FW0B3600CP, 475-620 and Polished Brass
How to Repair Glacier Bay 8 Inch Wide Spread
Lavatory Bath Faucet
1. Open each faucet handle about a quarter turn. Let the run
while you shut off the water.
2. Shut off the water to the faucet before you start any
3. Take out the index button-RP10055 from under each handle
4. Loosen the handle setscrew inside the small hole behind
the index button with a 2.mm hex wrench. You can also use a 3/32 inch Allen wrench.
5. Raise each lever handle of their inverter mounting
screws-RP70116, and then set them to the side.
6. Unscrew each handle mounting screw.
7. Lift the plastic hex shaped handle inverter-RP64044 off
the faucet cartridge stems.
8. Loosen each bonnet nut-RP70001 with an adjustable
9. Finish unscrewing the nuts by hand.
10. Wrap a dry hand towel around each stem to soak up what
little water will spill out of each stem.
11. Remove the hot Glacier Bay Faucet cartridge-RP20013 by hand or a pair of
12. Pull the cold cartridge-RP20014 out of the faucet body.
13. Wipe the inside of each cartridges barrel with a clean
cloth. Push the cloth into the barrels with your screwdriver.
14. Install the
red or hot Glacier Bay ceramic disc cartridge into the left faucet barrel. Line up the wings on the side of each
cartridge, with the notches on top of the faucet. Push the stem in by hand only.
15. Carefully apply a thin layer of plumber’s waterproof
grease with your index finger inside each cartridge barrel and the outside of each faucet
16. Install the blue or cold stem in the right faucet
17. Grease the inside threads of the bonnet nut and the
outside threads of the faucet barrel.
18. Screw each bonnet-retaining nut on by hand, and then
secure with your adjustable wrench.
19. Set the handle-stem inverters on the new
20. Fasten each inverter-RP64044 with the handle mounting
21. Slide each widespread faucet lever handle-RP13141 down
onto the mounting screws.
22. Tighten each Glacier Bay lever handle with your hex
23. Pop the index button back in place.
24. Open the lavatory sink drain.
25. Turn the handle to their off positions.
26. Slowly turn the water back on.
27. Remove the aerator-RP30055 from the end of the
28. Open the hot side of the faucet all the way, and then the
29. Let the water run few a few seconds.
30. Visually look over the faucet for leaks or
31. Turn the water off.
My Glacier Bay Faucet is Lose, How Do I
From underneath the
sink, tighten the locking screws-RP50004 evenly. When the mounting screws force the mounting nut-RP56003 down
and the mounting washer-RP64005 up against the sink base, it also pulls the handle flange-RP80002 down onto the
top of the sink counter.
There is water leaking from under my Glacier
Bay wide spread faucet, how do I Fix It?
With a flashlight,
inspect all the water connections under the sink. If the quick connect assembly-RP70006 is leaking, you will
need to call the Glacier Bay warranty phone number that came with you faucet, and ask for a free replacement. If
the leak is coming from the water supply connections one or the other faucet barrels, you will need the replace
the barrel itself.